No Investment Recommendations. Ron Robins is a respected individual in the personal values-based investment field. However, he is not an investment advisor, nor licensed with any professional investment related body, and will not offer any investment recommendations, nor are any discussions concerning individual stocks, mutual funds, ETFs or any other type of investments covered in the Tutorial to be construed as investment recommendations.
Nothing in this Tutorial should be interpreted as a solicitation to buy/sell any securities or investments. Where appropriate, the student (of this Tutorial) should consult their financial adviser and other professionals. Ron Robins does not necessarily agree with the opinions expressed and materials offered in the articles/pages/websites referred to in the Tutorial. Such opinions and materials offered are the responsibility of the writers and organizations or companies responsible for that content.
Non-Compete Clause. Participants in this Tutorial agree to not, directly or indirectly, alone or as a partner, officer, director, employee, consultant or stockholder of any entity, use the resources gained from it to engage in any business activity which is in direct competition with this Tutorial and it's creator, Ron Robins.
No Warranty. Ron Robins does not offer or provide any warranties, representations, guarantees, implied or otherwise, as to the accuracy, legality, copyright compliance, timeliness or usefulness of the information, materials or services referred to in the information, data, websites, etc., provided or referred to in the Tutorial.
Limitation of Liability. In no event will Ron Robins, his suppliers, or other third parties be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from following the educational process in the Modules of the Tutorial, interruption of services, or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites linked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Copyright. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted (© Ron Robins 2017), and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Effective Date and Updates. The Terms are effective as of September 16, 2017, and are subject to change without notice by Ron Robins at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
At Investing for the Soul, we do everything possible to ensure participants a fully satisfying and rewarding tutorial experience. Hence, we offer a money back guarantee, subject to the terms, conditions and refund procedure as outlined below.
Money Back Guarantee
At Investing for the Soul, we do everything possible to ensure participants a fully satisfying and rewarding tutorial experience. Hence, we offer a money back guarantee, subject to the terms, conditions, and refund procedure as outlined below.
Terms & Conditions
A tutorial participant (hereinafter referred to as ‘participant’) may claim a refund of fees paid (less a 15% deduction for administrative expenses) providing the following conditions are met:
1) The participant’s payment to Ron Robins or Investing for the Soul has been cleared into our bank account.
2) That the participant viewed and completed 100% of all tutorial course modules.
1) That Ron Robins receives the refund request by email to him at email@example.com with the subject line, "Tutorial Refund Request," within 14 days of completion of the tutorial. The request must state:
- Participant’s name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Name to whom the refund is payable.
- That they completed and viewed 100% of the tutorial.
- And state that they believe the knowledge and information gained in the tutorial will not benefit their investment decisions now, or at any time in the future.
- Why they are asking for a refund.
2) A refund of fees paid (less a 15% deduction for administrative expenses) will be made to the participant within 14 days upon receipt of the refund request.
3) Refund will be made in the same way tutorial fee was paid.
4) Above terms, conditions, and refund procedure are subject to change without notice.